Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Clean Eating Meal Plan for 2/26/13 - 3/4/13

Wow, I can't believe February is already almost over! Today was a cold, windy day in Houston and I was a tad bit lazy. This weeks meal plan was thrown together on the fly as I made a mad dash to get to the grocery store before rush hour hit. Anyways, this is what we are eating this week:

Tuesday-
  •   Dinner: Baked Chicken, Roasted Potato and Butternut Squash, Mixed Veggies

Wednesday-
  •   Breakfast: Banana Muffins from 100 Days of Real Food. I am obsessed with this blog. Lisa and her crew are amazing. You can find her recipe here.
  •  Lunch: More than likely something delish from Ruggles Green! I have a doctors appointment and so the hubby and I will be out and about.
  • Dinner: Steak with an awesome rub, baked potato and asparagus
Thursday-
Friday-
  • Breakfast: Overnight oats with cranberries and almonds
  • Lunch: Leftover Alfredo
  • Dinner: Almond Encrusted Fish, Green Beans, Roasted Potato
Saturday-
  • Breakfast: Eggs, Toast, Pears
  • Lunch: Leftover Fish, Greens Beans
  • Crock pot Chicken, Brown Rice, Carrots
Sunday-
  • Breakfast: Pancakes, Eggs, Grapefruit drizzled with honey
  • Lunch: Leftover Chicken, Brown Rice, Carrots
  • Chicken Tacos, Bell Peppers and Onions and Refried Beans
Monday-
  • Breakfast: Pancakes, Eggs, Orange Slices
  • Lunch: Maybe a date with my hubby?!?!
  • Dinner: Cajun Red Beans and Rice, Salad with my Homemade Citrus Dressing and corn muffins
As you can see, I utilize leftovers alot! It makes it easy for myself and the hubby usually doesn't mind. We just finished baking the banana muffins and they are delicious! What is everyone else eating this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment